Monday, December 15, 2008

The case of the missing cell phone

The last week was action-packed with a promise that the next week is gonna be even MORE action-packed. Let's see how things pan out.

Couple of interesting things about last week:

1. My laptop was with Bulla, he needed to work urgently on some stuff.
2. I worked, I worked and I worked some more. ~grins~ I can work under pressure.
3. My phone got stolen.

:(

Now, that's the real sad part. I was travelling in a bus back home at the end of a long day, only to realise once I reached my destination that my phone was missing. I'll have to buy a new phone tomorrow and will be getting my old number back by tomorrow evening. Folks, do please message me your number by tomorrow evening.

5 comments:

ani said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shekhar said...

Motee wrote: and u just had a missing phone! we had a missing mishtha!!!!!!

motee: Oh teri !!! Ki hoya????

Unknown said...

no phone!
no lappie..!!
oye, ki holo..

infinite_thoughts said...

hhehhehe...exactly.... a missing mishtha.....

Shekhar said...

trash-u: Yaar, mat poocho.. bahut bura time chal raha tha !!

infinite_thoughts: Hmm.. and now it seems you've got yourselves a feverish Mistha on your hands for the New Year's. :P