Monday, April 02, 2007

Nirma Boys Hostel, Block B, Room no. 309 - Adios

Last post from this room and from this hostel.

One evening, after a marketing prof. introduced us to the world of blogs. Fascinated, that night I started this blog from the confines of this hostel.

So, as I pack up my laptop and gaze at the tonnes of baggage that has been packed before I vacate this hostel forever..


THANK YOU NIRMA BOYS HOSTEL.... I found the warmth of a place called 'home' here. Thanks for all the wonderful memories that shall always bring forth a smile, a chuckle and even the occasional tear.

...Adios!

4 comments:

R said...

atb, shekar!

ani said...

(((hugs))) luv ya mommy...

Rose said...

I cant believe its been abt 2 years since I completed my MBA.. I still hv the last day of college picture perfect in my mind...

Gosh!!! Still miss those days.. Wish I cud turn back time..

Sigh....

..Me

Shekhar said...

raam pyari: Dhanyawaad. :))

ani: Miss ya Motee. >-----:)-----<

rose: It's only been a week since I moved out of the hostel and I still feel like dropping everything and running back there. ~sigh~