Sunday, February 19, 2006

Exams again

You might be wondering about the sudden halt that there has been on the posts. "Yeh kya hua, itna romantic ho gaya ki Aladdin ke pic se aage hi nahi badh raha hai?" [What happened, how come he's turned so romantic as to not proceed beyond Aladdin's pic?]

The answer, my friend, is out there. And by "there" I mean it lies in the T4 room of my institute where I've been going for the last 2 days to face the mid-term examinations. Giving these examinations is a self-study on facing internal demons and fears. One has little time to pause and wonder, one has only just thought up a strategy after a spate of disastrous exams when another one strikes.

The mad dash to the examination hall after having slept for barely 3 1/2 hours, the attempts to try and remember jargons for the Human Resources (HR) and Marketing Research (MR) papers, are all very reminiscent of the college examination days, minus all the 'masti' of course.

Anyway, I have one last set of examinations on Monday after which I must return to my world of 'strategy building' and 'planning' for the end-term examinations. I guess, that is when I shall resume regular blogging.

In the meantime, dear reader, I would request you to browse through my new blog, My reviews, the link to which can also be found just below the 'Quotation of the Day' box on the right column. And oh yes, in the first post of my new blog, I also fulfill my promise of mentioning the reason why I named this blog "Adventures of a Traveller". Enjoy.

No comments: